I tried to make this a smaller giveaway than last month's but clearly I couldn't help myself! Instead of making this one big prize, I wanted to break it up & give a few people a chance to win.
I wanted to keep this simple and start it early enough to give everyone time to enter & play by the rules.
Giveaway starts today and ends at the end of the day on Monday, March 12th. That's 4 whole weeks! I announce the winners on Tuesday, March 13th and ship out the same day!
There are 3 prizes! Also, each winner gets their choice of the cutest mini cupcake lip gloss you've ever seen!
So without further adieu, here are the rules & prizes...
1) This giveaway is open to US residents only. Sorry lovelies, shipping is a beast! Xo
2) You MUST be signed up for my blog to enter.
3) This giveaway is focused entirely on my blog.
If anyone "likes" my facebook page or wants to follow my twitter or any other site I'm on, that's amazing (and thank you!!) but it won't help you win a prize. I'm trying to keep it simple!! Lol!
4) The first 3 readers to have 7 of their friends sign up here: http://thenewbeautyreview.blogspot.com/ will win a prize.
I chose 7 instead of 5 or 10 because 777 is a jackpot and 7+7+7=21 & since we're getting "lucky" here...well, you get the idea ;-)
5) After all 7 of your referrals have signed up, send me an email (TheNewBeautyReview@gmail.com) with your list. After this is confirmed, I will contact you for shipping info. This is on a "first come, first serve" basis so the sooner you do it, the sooner you secure your choice win!
6) The prizes will be given out as follows:
First person to submit their list of 7 new subscribers will have their choice of goody bag AND mini cupcake lip gloss. The second person to win will have their choice of the remaining 2 prize bags/gloss and finally the 3rd person the win will have to take what is left.
So hurry up!! haha!
*Full sample jar of M.A.C "Golder's Green" pigment. ( I added the original jar so you could see the color- also, see swatch below)
*Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eye Shadow in...45 "Bold Gold"
*Crown Brush-IB108 Oval Shadow Brush
*e.l.f.-Brow Gel/Clear Mascara
*Ulta slide out, lip gloss duo
*Jasmine La Belle Blue/Green Eye Glitter
*Sally Girl Glitter Adhesive
*Green Brow Shaper
M.A.C "Golder's Green" Pigment...Dry (on top) & wet (on bottom)
This is such a gorgeous pigment! I call it mermaid green & the girls in Ulta were sweet enough to give me Clinique sample jars bc I had run out! Lol! I filled it up to the top, so it should last a while!
*Heel To Toe, Foot Scrub (2 oz)
*Mr. Pumice, Pumi Bar (green, of course)
*Heel To To, Cucumber Heel Treatment (2 oz)-My fav foot cream!
*Orly Nail Polish, "Halley's Comet" (full size) (Essie's "Trophy Wife" & OPI's "Yodel me On My Cell" are the same exact color except this has sparkles)
*Orly Nail Polish, "Hair Band" (mini)
*30 Vanilla scented (alcohol & acetone free) nail polish remover pads.
*Yes To, Cucumbers soothing, hypo-allergenic, paraben free, Facial Towelettes (10 ct)
*Clean & Clear, Hello Kitty (Limited Edition!!) oil-absorbing sheets (50ct)-I got a few of these, how cute??
* Shu Uemura, Skin Purifier, Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O (You can only get Shu products online, so this is amazing. I love their products!)
*Floral pencil pouch, good for makeup ;-)
*Spool of St. Patrick's Day Ribbon w/clover designs
*Green lollipop-I couldn't find clovers, this is a butterfly but it's close enough!
ALL 3 winners will get one of these mini cupcake lip glosses, which I think are adorable!
All gift items are NEW, except for the M.A.C pigment which I sampled out from my personal makeup collection for this giveaway because it was too perfect to leave out!
Best wishes and "May The Best Beauty Win"
Keep it pretty!